Today, CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration is one of the largest Payment Gateway using in India. Organizations are really making efforts to increase their online visibility to shop directly to their website by activating their customers. The majority of Indian shopping cart merchants choose CCAvenue Payment Gateway, the most tested payment gateway over other newbie gateways with full features.
The popularity of displaying wide variety of products and easy payment processes has encouraged to add new products and services to their online shop. Ishnarh has been helping such organizations to secure their online shopping experience with secure payment gateway integration with their system.
CCAvenue is one such option that Ishnarh offers to its customers. One of the popular online payment gateways, CCAvenue has transactional capabilities with all credit card brands, major online banking institutions, mobile payment and cash cards options.
Some of the key benefits of integrating CCAvenue Payment Gateway
- Easy to implement
- Single integration to manage multiple payment facilities
- Enhanced branding
- Efficient risk management tools
- All major international and Indian credit cards processed
- Convenient mobile payment option
- Capability to work with any shopping cart
- Secure web experience for your customers, and
Integration of CCAvenue payment gateway with your website enables you to get maximum advantages for better business productivity.
Advantages in Using CCAvenue Payment Gateway
- Easy implementation
- Cost effective
- Efficient customer service, and
- Optimum transaction time
Our Integration Methods
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in PHP
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in Magento
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in Android
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in Opencart
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in CS Cart
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in WordPress
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in ASP.Net c#
CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration Packages
CCAvenue is commerce Service Provider; It is authorized by Indian Financial Institutions as Master Merchant.It accepts and validates internet payments Via Credit Card and Net Banking like facilities from sub-merchants. CCAvenue offers secure linking between Website and credit card issuing, institutions etc.
|Type of Scheme||Set Up fees [One time]||AMC||TDR Master-Card/Visa/Diners/||TDR AMEX/JCB/Cash Cards/Mobile Payment||TDR Net Banking||TDR All Debit Cards issued in India|
|Economy Scheme||Rs.7,500/-||Rs. 1,200/-||7%||7%||4%||1.25%|
|Premium Scheme||Rs. 25,000/-||Rs. 2,400/-||5%||5%||4%||1.25%|
|Privilege Scheme||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 3,600/-||2.5%||5%||4%||1.25%|
* Taxes as applicable will be levied on set up fees, ASMC and Transaction Discount Rate (TDR) charged by CCAvenue.
** Annual Software Maintenance Charge (ASMC) is charged on a per month basis payable in advance every year in April. Merchants signing on after April need not pay the full ASMC fee. The ASMC fee will be levied on pro-rata basis.
*** TDR (Transaction Discount Rate) = MDR (Merchant Discount Rate) as specified by Reserve Bank of India + CCAvenue processing charges excluding all taxes.