Ubercart is a Drupal module that adds e-commerce functionality to any Drupal website. Ubercart provides a high level of usability on the front-end and maintains ease of use on the back-end. Ubercart designed to be modified and enhanced and allowing for full customizations.
Ishnarh likes Ubercart for its integration with the Drupal CMS. Ubercart allows you to have both a content-rich web site with product reviews and comments and a shopping cart in the same system. We've built custom shopping carts, as well as implemented several different open source shopping carts, including Zen Cart, OS Commerce, and VirtueMart with Joomla.
Ubercart is a powerful combination for anyone looking to build a community around a product, sell access to premium content, offer paid file downloads, and much more, all while maintaining a seamless connection to your users.
Features of Ubercart:
- Configurable product catalog
- Flexible product creation system
- Flexible product attributes system
- Single page checkout
- Automatic account generation
- Simple order processing
- Simple order creation and editing
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods and payment gateways
- Activity logging. Enable logging to see all the changes made to an order, including payment processing
- XML import/export allows you import products, attributes, orders, and customers from your old store into Ubercart
- Add new products to the site
- Add new product categories to the site
- Unpublish existing products from the site
- Unpublish existing product categories from the site
- Add/remove/edit textual content on all products
- Add/remove/edit attributes for products
- Change images per product
- Change pricing per product
- View all current orders
- Change status and manage all orders